Friday & Saturday, Sept. 15-16, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CAT Department
Presenter: Pete Finnerty, Ph.D., LPCC-S
- Wellness practice is foundational to counseling & art therapy, assisting
clients in heightening physical, emotional, and cognitive health.
- The use of holistic approaches offers culturally-competent modalities to
serve diverse populations in dynamic settings.
- Client engagement is fostered through modalities that can leave and/or
modify the counseling office, resulting in positive mental health effects
and strong therapeutic relationships.
* Experience wellness and holistic modalities through experiential activities,
guest speakers, and presenter research. WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHES.
* Learn to apply wellness-counseling models to affect desired changes in
thoughts, feelings, and behaviors with diverse clients ethically and in diverse
* Recognize the base of research connected to wellness and holistic
modalities and how practices can assist clients to attain optimal functioning.
One Graduate Credit or Non-Credit Option/Students $95
12.5 CEU’s available for counselors and MFTs $150/$115 for Ursuline alumni
Provider Number: #RCT031701
-Please Contact Counseling & Art Therapy Dept. (440) 646-8139
To register: Contact your academic advisor or the CAT Department Office
at (440) email@example.com