If you are an OCA member and have a question that needs answered, consider signing up for OCA’s Listserv. The OCA Listserv is an email message board that allows members to engage with each other by asking questions and sharing resources.
OCA Listserv Page
The OCA Listserv is monitored by the Executive Director. Please be mindful of what you share on the board. If you have any questions regarding conduct on the Listserv, consult the Listserv Policy and the Communication Guidelines Between Members linked below.
Listserv Policy Communication Guidelines Between Members
Instructions for Use
Joining the Listserv
- Navigate to the Listserv page.
- Input your name and email address in the appropriate boxes.
- Click the subscribe button. A confirmation email will be sent soon after.
- Open the confirmation email and click the link to confirm your account.
Posting and Responding on the Listserv
- To post, address your email to OCAMembers@listserv.kent.edu. Please be sure to include a subject line.
- To reply, either reply to the Listserv post or message the poster directly through a separate email.
Unsubscribing from the Listserv
- Address your email to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.KENT.EDU.
- Write the following statement in the body (not the subject) of the email: SIGNOFF OCAMembers